By J.T. Ellison
Dear reader, it has been a happening time for Nicholas Drummond.
Not only did Catherine and I have a blast writing Nick & Mike’s newest adventure, THE DEVIL’S TRIANGLE, we also enjoyed launching it into the world. And it appears y’all had a lot of fun launching it with us—because you made the book debut at #1 on the Wall Street Journal‘s bestseller list, and #2 on the New York Times and USA TODAY! 🎉🙌💕
We are (book) party animals. Aren’t we wild?
I’ve gathered a few links as a digital scrapbook of sorts, so in the coming days we can look back and see what fun we had. Enjoy!
- #1 on Wall Street Journal‘s Best-Selling Books, E-Book Fiction
- #2 on New York Times‘ Best Sellers List, Combined Print & E-Book Fiction
- #4 on New York Times‘ Best Sellers List, Hardcover Fiction
- #2 on USA TODAY‘S Best-Selling Books
- Booklist Starred Review
- Romantic Times Top Pick!
- Book Riot – New Books March 14
- BookBub – The Biggest Thrillers Coming Out This Spring
- The Big Thrill – How to Match Imaginations
“This fourth in the A Brit in the FBI series is hard to put down . . . as Coulter and Ellison continue, on a roll.”
– ★ Booklist, Starred Review
“Coulter and Ellison are really on an amazing roll with their outstanding A Brit in the FBI series. Wildly creative and twisty plots that take readers on crazy rides around the world are anchored by a core cast of unforgettable characters . . . Thrillers do not get better than this!”
– RT Book Reviews
An “adventure-filled fourth thriller in the Brit in the FBI series . . . Fans of popular culture will appreciate the references to such icons as the Star Trek Romulans, Harry Potter, and Sherlock Holmes.”
– Publishers Weekly
“There are action and thrills aplenty in Coulter and Ellison’s new addition to their Brit in the FBI series.”
– Kirkus Reviews
Via: JT Ellison