I am having Thanksgiving in Vermont with my cool auntie and uncle-y and life is good. I was thinking Thursday about all the things I am thankful for this year, and would like to share my top ten in the hopes you will do the same.
1. I am thankful for my kids.
2. I am thankful for my health.
Some day, I’d like to be thankful for health insurance, too.
3. I am thankful for my friends.
4. I am thankful for the thousands of hours of pleasure reading has afforded me, and thankful that I might in some small way return the favor.
6. I am thankful my divorce is almost final.
7. I am thankful for my gigantic nutty extended family, without whom I’d have very little to write about.
8. I am thankful for my new home, even if it’s probably going to snow eleven months out of the year here.
9. I am thankful that things are looking up.
10. I am thankful that my third book is coming out in March, and that my fourth book seems kind of okay so far.
How about you guys? What are you thankful for?