By PD Martin
My next master class is coming up in September. The course is designed for writers of all genres and will be held at the inspiring Abbotsford Convent.
My goal is simple: to help get you published, sooner.
1-5 September, 10am-4pm
My next master class is being run 1-5 September. Many of my past students have gone on to publishing success. My goal is simple: to help get you published, sooner.
- Monday-Friday, 10am-4pm
- Friday, 4-5pm networking afternoon tea to close course
- Five days of intensive training for complete creative immersion
- Exclusive sessions capped at 12 people so you get individual attention
- Creatively inspiring environment — Melbourne’s Abbotsford Convent
- Full catering so you can focus on the writing
- In-depth exercises to help you put theory into practice
- A range of tools to make your novel the best it can be
- Intensive work on characterisation and plot development (with application to your novel)
- Access to internationally published author
- First 15 pages of your manuscript (12pt, Times New Roman, 1.5 spaced) edited/critiqued by PD Martin
$1250 (inclusive of GST) for five days of training, morning tea and lunch each day, the networking afternoon tea, and the 15-page review
Via: P.D. Martin